Registration for this course is for two people.
This course is meant for the two people, couples, co-workers or friends who are generally both armed and interested in learning about how to coordinate their efforts in a worst case scenario.
This training will draw from law enforcement, military and security team training and be applied to the context of personal defense in the public space as well as being at home or in the workplace.
Topics to be covered:
1. Review of Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting
2. Communication, Coordination & Cooperation, the Three C's of Teamwork during a Dynamic Critical Incident
3. Danger Areas & Fields of Fire
4. Dealing with Multiple Threats Efficiently
5. Coordinated Strings of Fire
6. Shooting in Defense of Others (including children)
7. Movement to Cover & Evasion
8. Home or Workplace Defense Planning
9. Emergency Trauma Medicine Basics
10. Immediate Aftermath of a Shooting
11. Other topics driven by student questions, context and gear.
Pistol, 3 magazines, Holster, 400 rounds.
Must have completed a CFS or FoCFS course successfully.
Continue Your Training and SAVE BIG!
Continue your training with any of our Recommended Training Products below. Add any of them to your course registration and use coupon code CFSCOURSE at check out to SAVE 15% on the additional training products.
We are pleased to announce that, in collaboration with Personal Defense Network, we are able to offer discounted 9mm and/or .223 ammunition for this course from AngelFire Ammunition. Rob Pincus and other members of our Instructor Team have had the opportunity to test this ammo for reliability in a variety of defensive handguns and AR platform rifles and found it to perform very well under typical training conditions. AngelFire is a sponsor of the 2017 PDN Training Tour. Ammunition can be ordered and shipment can be arranged to you OR your Training Location by following this link: https://www.angelfireammo.com/PDN/ .